In order to access a course, fees must be paid in full using VISA, MasterCard or Interac through SOLUS. No other payment methods are accepted.
Once your course fee is paid, you will gain access to your course in 1 – 2 business days.
If your course fee is being paid by a sponsor, you must apply online and submit a sponsorship letter to both the University Fees Office and Continuing Teacher Education department in lieu of payment.
The letter must include:
- student name
- student number
- course name
- course start and end dates
- fee amount
University Fees Office Contact
Deferrals and Course Changes
The deadline for course deferrals and/or course changes is the first Friday of your session.
All requests for deferrals and course changes should be emailed to email@example.com.
Dropping a Course
To drop an AQ/ABQ course:
- Log into your Queen's portal using your NetID and password
- Under "SOLUS", click on "SOLUS Student Center"
- Under "Academics" click on the drop down menu, select "Enrollment: Drop" and click the double arrows to the right
- Select the term your course is in using the radio buttons on the left and click "Continue"
- Select the course you wish to drop using the radio buttons on the left and click "Drop Selected Classes"
- On the next screen click "Finished Dropping" to confirm your withdrawal.
After dropping a course, a refund will be issued to the credit card used for payment in 7 – 10 business days.
If you drop a course:
- before the midpoint of the course, you will be refunded 100% of your course fee.
- after the midpoint, before the end of the course, you will be refunded 50% of your course fee.
||100% Refund Deadline
||50% Refund Deadline
|Summer 2022||July 15, 2022||August 12, 2022|
|Late Summer 2022||September 02, 2022||September 30, 2022|
|Fall 2022||October 28, 2022||December 02, 2022|
|Fall/Winter 2022||December 23, 2022||February 10, 2023|
|Winter 2023||February 24, 2023||April 07, 2023|
|Late Winter 2023||March 17, 2023||April 21, 2023|