||Jan 24, 2022 – Apr 08, 2022
||Jan 14, 2022
||Apr 11, 2022 – Jun 10, 2022
||Mar 25, 2022
||Jun 27, 2022 – Aug 12, 2022
||Jun 17, 2022
- Dates: Jan 24, 2022 – Apr 08, 2022
- Deadline: Jan 14, 2022
- Status: Open
- Dates: Apr 11, 2022 – Jun 10, 2022
- Deadline: Mar 25, 2022
- Status: Open
- Dates: Jun 27, 2022 – Aug 12, 2022
- Deadline: Jun 17, 2022
- Status: Open
Registration will remain open until 4pm EST on the posted registration deadline date.
Afin de transmettre l’amour d’apprendre une langue aux élèves, il faut avoir un programme dynamique. Ce cours vous fournira l’occasion d’innover votre pratique professionnelle. De plus, vous développerez votre leadership en matière de curriculum. Vous pouvez ensuite modeler les stratégies qui améliorent le rendement et le bien-être des élèves et qui contribuent au développement des citoyennes et citoyens du monde. Avec vos collègues, vous examinerez les milieux d’apprentissage éthiques et démocratiques, le professionnalisme en enseignement, le processus de questionnement pédagogique, le perfectionnement professionnel, et la planification, élaboration, et mise en œuvre des programmes de FLS. Ce travail vivifiera votre pratique et vous préparera pour la transition d’enseignante ou enseignant à leader pédagogique.
1) OCT MEMBERSHIP We will use the OCT number you provide during online registration to confirm that your Certificate of Qualifications shows certification in at least two teaching divisions (Primary, Junior, Intermediate, Senior).
2) YOUR ORIGINAL UNDERGRADUATE/GRADUATE UNIVERSITY TRANSCRIPT(S)*
Your transcript(s) must show:
- The equivalent of 9.0 full year undergraduate/graduate courses in this teaching subject with a minimum 'B' average in these courses
- A Bachelor's degree at an accredited university with the equivalent of 20.0 full year courses
3) CONFIRMATION OF TEACHING EXPERIENCE FORM Signed by a Supervisory Official* from your School Board confirming that you have two years (388 days) of teaching experience since becoming a certified teacher, one year (194 days) of which is in the subject area of this course.
*The Ontario College of Teachers defines "Supervisory Official" as the Superintendent or Assistant Superintendent of the school board for a teacher employed by a Board of Education. A principal or headmaster is not recognized in this capacity. For a teacher employed by a private school, the "supervisory official" is the Ministry of Education official (Education Officer) appointed to your school. For overseas experience the appropriate Supervisory Official is the person your Principal reports to.
Please note that a new form is always required for a Specialist course as experience is course/subject specific.
*If you completed a Queen's undergrad (at any time), or a B.Ed., Honour Specialist, or an Intermediate or Senior ABQ course with us within the last 4 years you are not required to resend your transcripts.
**If you completed a medial degree and do not have a major you may be eligible for a Combined Honour Specialist. Please see our FAQ's or contact us for more information.
Applicants who require accommodations for a specific learning need (e.g., learning disability) within their AQ/ABQ course, should click here for further information and support.
Have a question? Contact us!
If you drop a course:
- by the midpoint of the course, you will receive 100% of your course fee.
- after the midpoint, before the end of the course, you will receive 50% of your course fee.
||100% Refund Deadline
||50% Refund Deadline
|Fall/Winter 2021||Dec 24, 2021||Feb 11, 2022|
|Winter 2022||Feb 25, 2022||Apr 08, 2022|
|Late Winter 2022||Mar 18, 2022||Apr 22, 2022|
|Spring 2022||May 06, 2022||Jun 10, 2022|
|Late Spring 2022||Jun 03, 2022||Jul 01, 2022|
|Summer 2022||Jul 15, 2022||Aug 12, 2022|
|Late Summer 2022||Sep 02, 2022||Sep 30, 2022|
- 100% Refund Deadline: Dec 24, 2021
- 50% Refund Deadline: Feb 11, 2022
- 100% Refund Deadline: Feb 25, 2022
- 50% Refund Deadline: Apr 08, 2022
Late Winter 2022
- 100% Refund Deadline: Mar 18, 2022
- 50% Refund Deadline: Apr 22, 2022
- 100% Refund Deadline: May 06, 2022
- 50% Refund Deadline: Jun 10, 2022
Late Spring 2022
- 100% Refund Deadline: Jun 03, 2022
- 50% Refund Deadline: Jul 01, 2022
- 100% Refund Deadline: Jul 15, 2022
- 50% Refund Deadline: Aug 12, 2022
Late Summer 2022
- 100% Refund Deadline: Sep 02, 2022
- 50% Refund Deadline: Sep 30, 2022
For more about our refund policies, visit our Fees & Refunds page.