Course fees must be paid in full by VISA, MasterCard or Interac through SOLUS in order to access your course(s). No other payment methods (including bank transfer/bill payment) are accepted.
Once you have paid for your course it will take 1-2 business days to gain course access.
If your course fee is being paid by a sponsor, you must complete the online application and submit a sponsorship letter to the University Fees Office in lieu of payment. The letter must include:
- name of the student,
- student number,
- name of course,
- start and end date of the course,
- and the amount.
Fax (613) 533-2068 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deferrals and Course Changes
All deferrals and course changes must be requested within the first week of the course. The deadline for course deferrals and/or course changes is the same as the deadline for a full refund (the first Friday of a session).
All requests for deferrals and course changes should be emailed to email@example.com.
How to Drop a Course
Refunds are issued directly to the credit card you used for payment 2 - 3 business days after you drop a course.
To drop an AQ/ABQ course:
- Log into your Queen's portal using your NetID and password
- Under "SOLUS", click on "SOLUS Student Center"
- Under "Academics" click on the drop down menu, select "Enrollment: Drop" and click the double arrows to the right
- Select the term your course is in using the radio buttons on the left and click "Continue"
- Select the course you wish to drop using the radio buttons on the left and click "Drop Selected Classes"
- On the next screen click "Finished Dropping" to confirm your withdrawal.
If you drop a course:
- by the end of the first week (Friday) of the course, you will receive 100% of your course fee.
- by the midpoint of the course, you will receive 50% of your course fee.
- any time after the midpoint of the course, you will not receive a refund.
||100% Refund Deadline
||50% Refund Deadline
|Late Winter 2019||By March 01, 2019||By March 29, 2019|
|Spring 2019||By April 19, 2019||By May 10, 2019|
|Late Spring 2019||By May 10, 2019||By May 31, 2019|
|Summer 2019||By June 28, 2019||By July 12, 2019|
|Fall 2019||By October 04, 2019||By November 01, 2019|
|Fall/Winter 2019||By November 15, 2019||By December 27, 2019|
|Winter 2020||By January 31, 2020||By March 20, 2020|
|Late Winter 2020||By February 28, 2020||By March 20, 2020|