||Jan 23, 2023 – Apr 07, 2023
||Jan 20, 2023
- Dates: Jan 23, 2023 – Apr 07, 2023
- Deadline: Jan 20, 2023
- Status: Open
Registration will remain open until 4pm EST on the posted registration deadline date.
Do you want to be an exceptional educational leader who understands and utilizes data to improve student learning? It is time to take the plunge and dive deep into student data analysis. Understanding how data can be interpreted and applied to improve student performance is a key expectation for educational leaders.
In this course, you will analyze your specific school district’s evidence of student performance. You will create a plan that will directly focus professionals’ practice on outcomes that will positively impact student learning.
This course is applicable to educators working at the district, school or classroom level.
In this course, you’ll have the opportunity to
- understand student data and assessment literacy through critical thinking
- effectively communicate student data about assessment of, as, and for learning
- explore the difference between assessment, validity, reliability and bias
- describe ethical issues (using FIPPA as a guide) involved in formative and summative assessment, student data collection, and practical application
- develop and describe learning evaluations and analytics and their benefits in organizational settings
- apply student data and assessment understanding and skills to increase personal learning
- synthesize, appraise and critique various data collection methods
- practically apply your understanding of the data driven and data analysis concepts to your district, school or classroom
Courses and Post-Graduate Certificates are approved by TQS for Category Upgrade. If you would like these courses to be used towards Category Upgrading, you must have a valid BC Teacher Certificate.
ECEs, EAs, and other education professionals are welcome to take the courses without Certification.
This course has no required resources.
Applicants who require accommodations for a specific learning need (e.g., learning disability) within their AQ/ABQ course, should click here for further information and support.
Have a question? Contact us!
If you drop a course:
- by the midpoint of the course, you will receive 100% of your course fee.
- after the midpoint, before the end of the course, you will receive 50% of your course fee.
||100% Refund Deadline
||50% Refund Deadline
|Late Summer 2022||Sep 02, 2022||Sep 30, 2022|
|Fall 2022||Oct 28, 2022||Dec 02, 2022|
|Fall/Winter 2022||Dec 23, 2022||Feb 10, 2023|
|Winter 2023||Feb 24, 2023||Apr 07, 2023|
|Late Winter 2023||Mar 17, 2023||Apr 21, 2023|
Late Summer 2022
- 100% Refund Deadline: Sep 02, 2022
- 50% Refund Deadline: Sep 30, 2022
- 100% Refund Deadline: Oct 28, 2022
- 50% Refund Deadline: Dec 02, 2022
- 100% Refund Deadline: Dec 23, 2022
- 50% Refund Deadline: Feb 10, 2023
- 100% Refund Deadline: Feb 24, 2023
- 50% Refund Deadline: Apr 07, 2023
Late Winter 2023
- 100% Refund Deadline: Mar 17, 2023
- 50% Refund Deadline: Apr 21, 2023
For more about our refund policies, visit our Fees & Refunds page.