As part of the Faculty of Education at Queen’s University, our community of educators is passionate about making a difference in the lives of those whose learning and growth we support. From instructors to course writers, instructional designers, web developers, and customer service personnel, our mission is shared – to serve educators worldwide by providing innovative professional development in a collaborative and inclusive learning environment.
Available Positions for Instructors (Part-Time, Online, Asynchronous)
- Teaching Students with Intellectual Exceptionalities: Giftedness
- Level B Assessment: Advanced Application
- Building Equitable, Diverse and Inclusive Perspectives in Early Learning Curriculum
- Language Fundamentals
- Strategic Leadership in Educational Organizations
- Master's degree and/or Specialist designation in the subject area
- British Columbia Ministry of Education Teaching Certificate
- Knowledge of current programs and policies in education in British Columbia
- Substantial and recent teaching experience in British Columbia
- Demonstrated leadership in working with teachers and the curriculum in British Columbia
As an online instructor for Queen’s University Continuing Teacher Education, you will be responsible for engaging candidates and facilitating their learning and growth in your subject area of expertise.
Please inquire by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about time commitment and pay.
Available Positions for Course Writers (Part-Time, Online)
TQS membership in good standing
- Extensive and recent teaching experience in British Columbia K-12 schools
- Demonstrated leadership in working with British Columbia teachers and curriculum
- Advanced degree in the course subject area an asset
- Awareness of current trends in educational research
- Familiarity with adult learning, particularly in the online learning environment
- Willingness to collaborate and to receive feedback
- Strong written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Familiarity with Microsoft Word
- Previous curriculum writing an asset
As a course writer for Queen’s University Continuing Teacher Education, you will take part in shaping how future leaders and educators enhance their practice and make a positive impact on students in our community.
Please inquire by email at email@example.com for more information about hours and pay.