In order to access a course, fees must be paid in full using VISA, MasterCard or Interac through SOLUS. No other payment methods are accepted.
Once your course fee is paid, you will gain access to your course in 1 – 2 business days.
If your course fee is being paid by a sponsor, you must apply online and submit a sponsorship letter to both the University Fees Office and Continuing Teacher Education department in lieu of payment.
The letter must include:
- student name
- student number
- course name
- course start and end dates
- fee amount
University Fees Office Contact
The deadline for course changes is the first Friday of your session.
Please email us at email@example.com for course change requests.
Dropping a Course & Getting a Refund
To drop an online AQ/ABQ course:
- Log into your SOLUS account at my.queensu.ca
- From the menu on the left, select 'Manage Classes'
- Select 'Drop Classes'
- Select the course(s) you would like to drop
- Click 'Next'
- Select 'Drop classes'
A refund will be issued to your credit card within 7-10 business days.
If you have any issues or questions regarding your refund, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you drop a course:
- before the midpoint of the course, you will be refunded 100% of your course fee.
- after the midpoint, before the end of the course, you will be refunded 50% of your course fee.
||100% Refund Deadline
||50% Refund Deadline
|Late Summer 2023||September 02, 2023||September 29, 2023|
|Fall 2023||November 04, 2023||December 08, 2023|
|Fall/Winter 2023||December 23, 2023||February 09, 2024|
|Winter 2024||February 27, 2024||April 05, 2024|
|Late Winter 2024||March 20, 2024||April 19, 2024|