||Sep 26, 2022 – Dec 02, 2022
||Sep 23, 2022
||Jan 23, 2023 – Apr 07, 2023
||Jan 20, 2023
- Dates: Sep 26, 2022 – Dec 02, 2022
- Deadline: Sep 23, 2022
- Status: Open
- Dates: Jan 23, 2023 – Apr 07, 2023
- Deadline: Jan 20, 2023
- Status: Open
Registration will remain open until 4pm EST on the posted registration deadline date.
The Environmental Science Grades 11 and 12 course provides opportunities to learn about the many different aspects of teaching in this complex and diverse subject area. Through this course, students learn about technical aspects of teaching Environmental Science, including the Science Curriculum, assessment and evaluation and other important BC Ministry documents. You’ll explore various topics, such as ecological literacy, student engagement, pathway planning for student, knowing your treaty and greenspace opportunities, connecting with community partners, growth in environmental leadership and more. You’ll reflect on the previous knowledge candidates bring to the Environmental Science course, look at the influence of media on society’s view of environmental issues, and find ways to navigate through some of the more difficult topics in Environmental Science. The completion of the Environmental Science Grades 11 and 12 will help you grow as an environmental leader and will give you new ways to inspire tomorrow’s future environmental scientists.
Courses and Post-Graduate Certificates are approved by TQS for Category Upgrade. If you would like these courses to be used towards Category Upgrading, you must have a valid BC Teacher Certificate.
ECEs, EAs, and other education professionals are welcome to take the courses without Certification.
This course has no required resources.
Applicants who require accommodations for a specific learning need (e.g., learning disability) within their AQ/ABQ course, should click here for further information and support.
Have a question? Contact us!
If you drop a course:
- by the midpoint of the course, you will receive 100% of your course fee.
- after the midpoint, before the end of the course, you will receive 50% of your course fee.
||100% Refund Deadline
||50% Refund Deadline
|Late Summer 2022||Sep 02, 2022||Sep 30, 2022|
|Fall 2022||Oct 28, 2022||Dec 02, 2022|
|Fall/Winter 2022||Dec 23, 2022||Feb 10, 2023|
|Winter 2023||Feb 24, 2023||Apr 07, 2023|
|Late Winter 2023||Mar 17, 2023||Apr 21, 2023|
Late Summer 2022
- 100% Refund Deadline: Sep 02, 2022
- 50% Refund Deadline: Sep 30, 2022
- 100% Refund Deadline: Oct 28, 2022
- 50% Refund Deadline: Dec 02, 2022
- 100% Refund Deadline: Dec 23, 2022
- 50% Refund Deadline: Feb 10, 2023
- 100% Refund Deadline: Feb 24, 2023
- 50% Refund Deadline: Apr 07, 2023
Late Winter 2023
- 100% Refund Deadline: Mar 17, 2023
- 50% Refund Deadline: Apr 21, 2023
For more about our refund policies, visit our Fees & Refunds page.