- ABQ Primary/ABQ Junior
- One Session Additional Qualifications
- Three-Part Additional Qualifications (excluding French as a Second Language Part 1)
- ABQ Intermediate
- ABQ Senior
- Honour Specialist
- French as a Second Language, Part 1
- Technological Education (online & on-site)
Course fees must be paid in full by VISA, MasterCard or Interac through SOLUS in order to access your course(s). No other payment methods (including bank transfer/bill payment) are accepted.
Once you have paid for your course it will take 1-2 business days to gain course access.
If your course fee is being paid by a sponsor, you must complete the online application and submit a sponsorship letter to the University Fees Office in lieu of payment. The letter must include:
- name of the student,
- student number,
- name of course,
- start and end date of the course,
- and the amount.
Fax (613) 533-2068 or email email@example.com.
Deferrals and Course Changes
All deferrals and course changes must be requested within the first week of the course. The deadline for course deferrals and/or course changes is the same as the deadline for a full refund (the first Friday of a session).
All requests for deferrals and course changes should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Drop a Course
Refunds are issued directly to the credit card you used for payment 7 - 10 business days after you drop a course.
To drop an AQ/ABQ course:
- Log into your Queen's portal using your NetID and password
- Under "SOLUS", click on "SOLUS Student Center"
- Under "Academics" click on the drop down menu, select "Enrollment: Drop" and click the double arrows to the right
- Select the term your course is in using the radio buttons on the left and click "Continue"
- Select the course you wish to drop using the radio buttons on the left and click "Drop Selected Classes"
- On the next screen click "Finished Dropping" to confirm your withdrawal.
If you drop a course:
- by the end of the first week (Friday) of the course, you will receive 100% of your course fee.
- by the midpoint of the course, you will receive 50% of your course fee.
- any time after the midpoint of the course, you will not receive a refund.
||100% Refund Deadline
||50% Refund Deadline
|Spring 2020||By April 17, 2020||By May 08, 2020|
|Late Spring 2020||By May 15, 2020||By June 05, 2020|
|Summer 2020||By July 03, 2020||By July 17, 2020|
|Late Summer 2020||By August 14, 2020||By September 04, 2020|
|Fall 2020||By October 02, 2020||By October 30, 2020|
|Fall/Winter 2020||By November 13, 2020||By December 25, 2020|
|Winter 2021||By January 29, 2021||By February 26, 2021|
|Late Winter 2021||By February 26, 2021||By March 19, 2021|