- ABQ Primary/ABQ Junior
- One Session Additional Qualifications
- Three-Part Additional Qualifications (excluding French as a Second Language Part 1)
- ABQ Intermediate
- ABQ Senior
- Honour Specialist
- French as a Second Language, Part 1
- Technological Education (online & on-site)
Course fees must be paid in full by VISA, MasterCard or Interac through SOLUS in order to access your course(s). No other payment methods (including bank transfer/bill payment) are accepted.
Once you have paid for your course it will take 1-2 business days to gain course access.
If your course fee is being paid by a sponsor, you must complete the online application and submit a sponsorship letter to the University Fees Office in lieu of payment. The letter must include:
- name of the student,
- student number,
- name of course,
- start and end date of the course,
- and the amount.
Fax (613) 533-2068 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All course changes must be requested within the first week of the course.
All requests for course changes should be emailed to email@example.com.
How to Drop a Course
Refunds are issued directly to the credit card you used for payment 7 - 10 business days after you drop a course.
To drop an AQ/ABQ course:
- Log into your Queen's portal using your NetID and password
- Under "SOLUS", click on "SOLUS Student Center"
- Under "Academics" click on the drop down menu, select "Enrollment: Drop" and click the double arrows to the right
- Select the term your course is in using the radio buttons on the left and click "Continue"
- Select the course you wish to drop using the radio buttons on the left and click "Drop Selected Classes"
- On the next screen click "Finished Dropping" to confirm your withdrawal.
If you drop a course:
- by the midpoint of the course, you will receive 100% of your course fee.
- after the midpoint, before the end of the course, you will receive 50% of your course fee.
||100% Refund Deadline
||50% Refund Deadline
|Summer 2021||By July 16, 2021||By August 13, 2021|
|Late Summer 2021||By September 03, 2021||By October 01, 2021|
|Fall 2021||By October 29, 2021||By December 03, 2021|
|Fall/Winter 2021||By December 24, 2021||By February 11, 2022|
|Winter 2022||By February 25, 2022||By April 08, 2022|
|Late Winter 2022||By March 18, 2022||By April 22, 2022|