Deadline dates are subject to change.
- Course Dates: Oct 02, 2023 – Dec 08, 2023
- Application Deadline: Sep 22, 2023 at 4pm ET (CLOSED)
- Document Deadline: Sep 26, 2023 at 4pm ET
- Payment Deadline: Sep 28, 2023 at 4pm ET
- Course Dates: Nov 06, 2023 – Feb 09, 2024
- Application Deadline: Oct 27, 2023 at 4pm ET
- Document Deadline: Oct 31, 2023 at 4pm ET
- Payment Deadline: Nov 02, 2023 at 4pm ET
- Course Dates: Jan 22, 2024 – Apr 05, 2024
- Application Deadline: Jan 12, 2024 at 4pm ET
- Document Deadline: Jan 16, 2024 at 4pm ET
- Payment Deadline: Jan 18, 2024 at 4pm ET
Late Winter 2024
- Course Dates: Feb 19, 2024 – Apr 19, 2024
- Application Deadline: Feb 09, 2024 at 4pm ET
- Document Deadline: Feb 13, 2024 at 4pm ET
- Payment Deadline: Feb 15, 2024 at 4pm ET
Gain Advanced Standing in our Graduate Programs
Queen’s University Faculty of Education grants students who complete a Post-Graduate Certificate advanced standing in our Graduate Diploma and Professional Master of Education.
More information about our graduate programs can be found on the Faculty of Education website or by contacting us at email@example.com.
Online and Interactive
Queen’s Faculty of Education has been a leading provider of online professional development courses for teachers for more than 15 years. Our success is based on the overwhelmingly positive response of Ontario teachers to online professional development.
We recognize that dynamic online learning experience require meaningful interactions with instructors and other course candidates. At Queen’s, you will learn online with up to 15 education professionals from across British Columbia, sharing ideas and feedback. Readings, assignments, discussions, and a rich array of teaching resources are all available online to participants.